Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Lake Louise: 


Let me start of by saying this is my favourite ski hill that i have ever been to. They mountain is huge (front and back) with trails that accommodate every rider. They have an amazing rail park with jumps and rails ranging from easy to very difficult. They have two major lodges out there with one on the front and one on the back of the mountain. The food is delicious and not to expensive. Over-all rating for Lake Louise would have to be a 9/10.




Nakiska:

They have improved Nakiska a lot since 2008 and every time they make it better. They trails here are ridable by all ages and most experience levels. They have good concession, a little pricey but the food is worth it. Used to be my favourite hill until I went to Lake Louise 8/10.


Canada Olympic Park:


Canada Olympic Park has activities for all seasons, downhill biking in the summer, but more importantly, downhill skiing in the winter. Although being a far smaller hill then the two listed above it still has some amazing runs. COP is a nice ski if your going out for the day and has very fun summer activities so I'm going to give it a 7.5/10.




Sunshine:


I have yet to visit Sunshine but when I do you will be first to hear of it!




Kicking horse:


Again, unfortunately I haven't been here yet either but it is defiantly on my list of places to ski.








*No credit to me for the photo*







36 comments:

  1. Cool post. But I had to highlight the text just to read it :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that, I changed it so it would be easier for people to see.

      Delete
  2. wow canada... such a great country! love the post! keep it up ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite amazing up here (assuming you live in the states). Thanks, I definitely will!

      Delete
  3. Love the post.Need to try skiing sometime :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I would recommend it, it's my favourite sport by far.

      Delete
  4. man I wish I could go skiing some time soon sucks living in this country.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if you ever can get out I would go for it!

      Delete
  5. i'd like to go skiing, but i'd just break every bone in my body...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It actually isn't to hard once you get the hang of it. After a lesson or two you would be able to pick it up quite easily.

      Delete
    2. i went to a snowboarding course with my class once, all i remember is i ate a lot of snow that day xD

      Delete
  6. Is it a long drive to some nice ski spots for you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that really does look spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man I wish I could go skiing at these places. They seem pretty awesome. Good post, i'll follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never went skiing before, but that place looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't really like skiing, but the view does looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. am I totally lame if I only go cross-country skiing?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is the accommodation expensive up there?

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow thats really nice hope i can go there one day

    ReplyDelete
  15. I Love snowboarding, i been to Lake Louise once and I can't wait to go back again =)

    ReplyDelete